Sorensen Ship's LAMP II
Click to enlarge image(s)
(New model, replaces ES 50 02 01)
E.S.Sorensen, a Danish company, (Weems & Plath) produces a fine collection of high-quality, handmade oil lamps designed and made using models and tools dating back to the end of the 19th century.
The Sorensen Ship's Lamp is constructed of solid brass that is hand lacquered requiring no polish. This beautiful slim-lined glass and brass oil lamp enhances any wall or boat bulkhead.
- Solid brass, hand-lacquered
- Four-way gimbal
- Extra weighted base
- 0.24 inch (.6 cm) circular burner
- Oil Container Capacity: 4 oz (.12 liters)
- Burn Time: +/- 9 hours with clean burning Weems & Plath lamp fuel (780)
- Individually numbered
- Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1) sold separately
- Made in Denmark
- Two year warranty
DON'T FORGET WEEMS & PLATH LAMP FUEL ITEM #780
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.